- Work in a school readiness licensed or licensed exempt child care program (center or family child care home)
- Earn less than $17.50 per hour as a child care practitioner (teacher or assistant)
- Have at least one of the education levels listed on the salary supplement scale (from a regionally accredited college)
- Work at least six months in the same eligible child care program
- Work with a consistent group of children birth to five years of age for at least 20 hours a week in a child care program classroom
- Be employed at this same program at the time of employment confirmation
Have more questions about WAGE$? Visit our FAQ’s page.
For more information, please visit http://www.elcbroward.org/.