To be eligible for a salary supplement, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Work in a licensed or licensed exempt child care program (center or family child care home)
- Earn less than $17.50 per hour as a child care practitioner as a teacher, assistant teacher, floater or family child care home provider (directors, assistant directors or center owners do not qualify)
- Have at least one of the education levels listed the scale (from a regionally accredited college)
- Work at least six months in the same child care program
- Work with a consistent group of children birth to five years of age for at least 20 hours a week in a child care program classroom
- Be employed at this same program at the time of employment confirmation
- Must be a Miami-Dade Registry participant
Have more questions about WAGE$? Visit our FAQ’s page.
For more information, please visit https://www.thechildrenstrust.org/.